Unlawful Killing - ’US Army may be liable for Diana death’
2013-03-18 0:00

From: YouTube.com



The US military may have played a role in the 1997 death of Princess Diana as she was campaigning for a worldwide ban on landmines, says the author of The Murder of Princess Diana.

Noel Botham told Press TV that Princess Diana, during her visit to the US in 1997, succeeded in persuading former US President Bill Clinton to vote in favor of a global ban on landmines at the Oslo Conference, which was due to take place on the 19th of September of that year.

However, the idea did not appeal to US military officials and they knew that Clinton "would not change his mind with Diana alive," said the author.

"There was enormous pressure from the military in America to get him (President Clinton) to stop that (the international treaty on a worldwide ban on landmines) and change his mind, enormous lobbying in the White House," Botham added.

"Of course, after her death, 19 days later, Bill Clinton went to Oslo and voted against a ban on landmines," he further explained.

The author of The Murder of Princess Diana also noted that in 1998, less than a year after Diana’s death, news media around the world tried to get the CIA, the FBI and the National Security Agency to release their papers on Diana’s death, which was to no avail.

"They (the CIA, the FBI and the National Security Agency) all came up with one answer; that they would keep back certain pages, 145 pages that would seriously jeopardize the security of the US," Botham went on to say.

Meanwhile, a movie called Unlawful Killing caused quite a stir in this year’s Cannes Film Festival in France.

It is the story of the deaths of Princess Diana, Dodi Fayed and their driver Henri Paul, and was described by its director Keith Allen as "inquest into the inquest of Princess Diana."

The film cannot be screened in the UK over ’national security issues.’

Britain’s Princess Diana died early Sunday August 31, 1997 at a Paris hospital after sustaining internal injuries in a high-speed car crash.


From: YouTube.com



Murder Of Princess Diana, by Noel Botham






Related Articles
Princess Diana Assassination: 15 Years Of Lies, Spies And Cover-Ups
Princess Diana: The Evidence - How MI-6 and CIA Were Involved
Controversial Princess Diana Documentary Heading to Theaters (Not in the U.K.)
Diana documentary screened in Cannes slams Britain’s royal family as ’gangsters in tiaras’
Prince William gives Kate his mother Diana’s ring
Crucial evidence withheld in Princess Diana inquest
Despite US Refusal to Sign On, Global Landmine Treaty Working


Latest News from our Front Page

The Josh Duggar Incident Reveals The Tactics And Hypocrisy of SJWs
2015-05-30 1:46
Last week, In Touch Weekly broke the news that Josh Duggar, eldest son of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar from TLC’s 19 Kids and Counting, had molested five under-aged girls in 2002 and 2003. Josh, who was 14 at the time, was accused of fondling his victims, touching their breasts and genitals while they slept. A police report was released shortly ...
15 More Men of South Asian Descent Charged With Child Sex Offences
2015-05-30 0:42
Police in Keighley, West Yorkshire have charged 14 men and a 16-year-old boy with sex offences including the rape of a girl under the age of 16. The offences relate primarily to one female victim, with one allegation involving a second who was also under 16 at the time. The offences are alleged to have occurred between 2011 and 2012. In ...
Anti-Semitic fliers left on Chevy Chase driveways
2015-05-29 22:45
Five streets in Chevy Chase, Md., were papered with anti-Semitic fliers on Wednesday morning. Montgomery County police are looking for the person or people who left the hate-filled leaflets on almost every driveway on the streets. “This is very disturbing. My community is definitely disturbed,” said Jean Sperling, the village manager of Martin’s Additions, the community where the fliers were found. Sperling ...
German court says ex-SS officer unfit for trial
2015-05-29 22:32
Prosecutors in the northern German city of Hamburg have dropped their probe into a 93-year-old former Nazi SS officer. Gerhard Sommer, who suffers from dementia, allegedly took part in a World War II massacre in Italy. Gerhard Sommer, a former company commander of a mechanized infantry division, had been accused of participating in the mass murder of 560 civilians by Nazi ...
The Age of Disinformation
2015-05-29 21:56
I have been a professional meteorologist for 36 years. Since my debut on television in 1979, I have been an eyewitness to the many changes in technology, society, and how we communicate. I am one who embraces change, and celebrates the higher quality of life we enjoy now thanks to this progress. But, at the same time, I realize the instant ...
More News »