Obama Birth Certificate and Selective Service Card Faked, Sheriff Joe Arpaio Concludes
By Carol Bengle Gilbert | YahooNews
2012 just started looking a lot like 2008 all over again.
Controversial sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Ariz., declared President Barack Obama’s birth certificate and Selective Service card fakes Thursday, according to the Washington Times. Arpaio says his investigators used law enforcement tools to test the authenticity of Obama’s identity documents, working on their own time.
While not accusing the president directly, Arpaio said his investigators’ findings constitute evidence of fraud, forgery and other criminal offenses.
Michael Zullo, lead investigator for the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Department Cold Case Posse, announces the preliminary findings of Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s investigation into the authenticity of President Barack Obama’s birth certificate and other issues surrounding his eligibility to be President during a news conference on Thursday, March 1, 2012, in Phoenix.
(AP Photo/Ralph Freso)
Here’s why Arpaio says the president’s documentation doesn’t pass muster:
* The president’s long-form birth certificate never existed in paper form, lead investigator Mike Zullo said, according to CBS News. He says Hawaii officials may have deliberately kept original 1961 birth records from being examined.
* According to ABC News, Arpaio said the date stamp and registrar’s stamp on the birth certificate appear to have been imported from outside sources. NPR explained the basis for that charge, saying the stamps were on different layers of the document and could be moved about in editing software. NPR said its own test did not find the document to be multi-layered.
* A look a records for twins born at the same hospital as Obama one day earlier proved that there were microfiche records from the era, Arpaio told Phoenix New Times. Microfiche copies of the president’s birth record have not been acknowledged to exist.
* Arpaio said the there are inconsistencies in the text characters used in the long form birth certificate released by the White House.
* The 1980 date on Obama’s Selective Service registration card was created by cutting the date 2008 to read just 08 and flipping it to make the 80 portion of 1980, according to the Arpaio investigators. Zullo says the card "isn’t just forged; it’s poorly forged," according to NPR.
* Arpaio’s team also claims Immigration and Naturalization Service international arrival records for the month August 1961 contain a gap- there are no records for the week of Obama’s birth, they say.
Arpaio is subject to a federal grand jury investigation for abuse of power, unrelated to the birther issue, and several critics contend the beleaguered sheriff is seeking to draw attention away from his own legal problems with this investigation.
Article from: news.yahoo.com
Arizona Sheriff: Obama Birth Certificate Forged
Judge says Obama must appear in ’birther’ suit
Appeals Court Tosses Obama Birthplace Challenge
New Obama Birth Certificate is a Forgery
Latest News from our Front Page
Your Smartphone Could be Tracking You Every 3 Minutes, Study Says
Your apps want to know where you are
Smartphone apps regularly collect large amounts of data on usersâ€™ locations, sometimes as often as every three minutes, new research suggests.
Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University conducted a study where they asked 23 people to use their Android smartphones normally, and tracked location data requests from each device with specially designed software, the Wall ...
Facebook accused of tracking all users even if they delete accounts, ask never to be followed
A new report claims that Facebook secretly installs tracking cookies on usersâ€™ computers, allowing them to follow users around the internet even after theyâ€™ve left the website, deleted their account and requested to be no longer followed.
Academic researchers said that the report showed that the company was breaking European law with its tracking policies. The law requires that users are ...
'Gay cake' bakery discriminated against client over sexual orientation, court told
David Scoffield QC, acting for the bakery, said if Leeâ€™s argument was right, a Muslim printer could not turn down a contract to print leaflets about the prophet Muhammad, an atheist could not turn down an order saying God made the world and a Roman Catholic printer could not decline making leaflets calling for the legalisation of abortion on demand.
Gay rights groups criticize Indiana religious liberties law
Editor's note: Would it be ok if a court forced a bakery operated by homosexuals, to make a cake for a Christian that says: "Homosexuality is a sin"?
What would the reactions be? One way tolerance?
Respecting peoples beliefs extends in all directions or in no direction.
Indiana Gov. Mike Pence (R) signed a religious liberties bill into law Thursday that has been ...
Daily Show's Trevor Noah under fire for Twitter jokes about Jews and women
Trevor Noah â€“ the surprise choice to succeed Jon Stewart as high-profile host of satirical news program The Daily Show â€“ has come under fire for a series of controversial tweets he posted before his appointment.
The South African comedian â€“ son of a Swiss-German father and half-Jewish South African mother â€“ was criticised for having made tasteless jokes about Jews ...
|More News » |