Obama Birth Certificate and Selective Service Card Faked, Sheriff Joe Arpaio Concludes
By Carol Bengle Gilbert | YahooNews
2012 just started looking a lot like 2008 all over again.
Controversial sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Ariz., declared President Barack Obama’s birth certificate and Selective Service card fakes Thursday, according to the Washington Times. Arpaio says his investigators used law enforcement tools to test the authenticity of Obama’s identity documents, working on their own time.
While not accusing the president directly, Arpaio said his investigators’ findings constitute evidence of fraud, forgery and other criminal offenses.
Michael Zullo, lead investigator for the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Department Cold Case Posse, announces the preliminary findings of Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s investigation into the authenticity of President Barack Obama’s birth certificate and other issues surrounding his eligibility to be President during a news conference on Thursday, March 1, 2012, in Phoenix.
(AP Photo/Ralph Freso)
Here’s why Arpaio says the president’s documentation doesn’t pass muster:
* The president’s long-form birth certificate never existed in paper form, lead investigator Mike Zullo said, according to CBS News. He says Hawaii officials may have deliberately kept original 1961 birth records from being examined.
* According to ABC News, Arpaio said the date stamp and registrar’s stamp on the birth certificate appear to have been imported from outside sources. NPR explained the basis for that charge, saying the stamps were on different layers of the document and could be moved about in editing software. NPR said its own test did not find the document to be multi-layered.
* A look a records for twins born at the same hospital as Obama one day earlier proved that there were microfiche records from the era, Arpaio told Phoenix New Times. Microfiche copies of the president’s birth record have not been acknowledged to exist.
* Arpaio said the there are inconsistencies in the text characters used in the long form birth certificate released by the White House.
* The 1980 date on Obama’s Selective Service registration card was created by cutting the date 2008 to read just 08 and flipping it to make the 80 portion of 1980, according to the Arpaio investigators. Zullo says the card "isn’t just forged; it’s poorly forged," according to NPR.
* Arpaio’s team also claims Immigration and Naturalization Service international arrival records for the month August 1961 contain a gap- there are no records for the week of Obama’s birth, they say.
Arpaio is subject to a federal grand jury investigation for abuse of power, unrelated to the birther issue, and several critics contend the beleaguered sheriff is seeking to draw attention away from his own legal problems with this investigation.
Article from: news.yahoo.com
Arizona Sheriff: Obama Birth Certificate Forged
Judge says Obama must appear in ’birther’ suit
Appeals Court Tosses Obama Birthplace Challenge
New Obama Birth Certificate is a Forgery
Latest News from our Front Page
Norwegian school brutally kicks out students, reopens as immigration center
A failing Norwegian school has brutally kicked out all of the students living there with just a few days notice to find somewhere else to live and study. It has now reopened as a reception center for immigrants.
The school, called Waldorf, is in the RÃ¸yken municipality of Buskerud County. It had been failing for sometime, and was officially declared bankrupt ...
Why not hear about Islam from a woman who grew up as Muslim in the ME?
Youtube description: She says: "I have reached a boiling point with these lies about Islam! Please share it, don't let me waste my breath....go to voxpopulinews.net for a translation of the ISIS website along with other great articles and podcasts!"
Funniest Moments of Illegal Migrants
- Beginner picture: Macedonia
- Disastrous migrant: Hungary-Serbia border (Serbian side)
- Grateful migrants: Hungary (Budapest)
- Border Control: Austria (Slovenian border)
- Migrant actor: Hungary-Serbia border (Serbian side)
- Intelligent migrants: Hungary-Serbia border (Hungarian arie) (The fence was built from the border 2,5meters, in Hungarian area)
- Idiot migrant: Hungary (Bicske)
Pew: 65% say the news media has a 'negative effect' on America
More than six in 10 Americans believe that the news media, followed closely by Hollywood, has a negative effect on the country, according to a new survey.
An extensive new Pew Research Center survey finds that 65 percent believe that the news media "has a negative effect on the way things are going in the country." Some 56 percent said the ...
Hostage situation reported in N. France, several suffer 'gunshot wounds''
A hostage situation has been reported in the northern French town of Roubaix near the Belgian border. Several people have sustained gunshot wounds, Reuters reported citing medical sources.
The area has been cordoned off by police, RTL reported, adding that gunfire can be heard.
La Voix du Nord newspaper says the hostage takers are armed with Kalashnikovs. Witnesses told the daily that ...
|More News » |