Breivik called the police from UtÝya
2011 08 02
Geir Lippestad confirms, the defense attorney of Breivik.
Lippestad is unsure if a court case could be completed with Breivik.
- Lippestad, from the experiences of the prison meeting, interrogation,
and your own meetings with him, have you reflected over the possibility of proceeding
with a court case with him, in his current state?
- Itís too early to say. Iíve obviously reflected over this.
The considerations of the court will be important.
- Are there any changes in Breiviks behavior after your first meeting with him?
Called the police
- Several media reported that Breivik himself called to the police from UtÝya; that he presented himself as a brigadier and told them that the "mission was accomplished."
Are you aware of this?
- He explained that he called the police, but Iím not aware of this.
- Did he define the time of the first shots?
- Has he explained where he spent the night, from 21. to 22. July?
- Has he explained that he hanged containers with gasoline in trees at UtÝya?
- This hasnít been a topic in the interrogations.
Not too lenient
- Brevik is putting forth some demands, he wants to set some premises,
like which persons will study him. Many people would feel that heís been treated perhaps too kindly during the first interrogations. Could you see that this goes against peoples feeling of justice, considering the actions taken by Breivik?
- Too my knowledge heís putting forth two types of demands. A list of demands 2, which has been partly granted, like decent clothes, snus [TN: tobacco put under your lip.], and that kind of stuff. In this regard heís not treated much different that most others. As for demands list 1 itís so separated from reality that noone can grant it. I donít know if you can say heís been treated too leniently. Itís common to start interrogations in a way where the suspect can explain himself as freely as possible, then he is confronted more concretely later, Lippestad says.
He also says that in-between the interrogations, he goes through a lot of documentation.
- There is a major amount of investigation. I have to read up on everything, know the case as well as I can.
- You get access to every document you ask for?
- So far the dialog with the police force has been good.
An additional defense attorney
He will now share the defense attorney job with a colleague from his law-office. However, only Lippestad will be appearing in front of the media.
- Are there any news of people Breivik wants contact with?
200 witnesses queried
Police-lawyer PŚl-Fredrik Hjort Kraby informs that around 200 witnesses were interrogated, and many more are left.
The investigation is now focused mainly on witnesses, in addition to figuring out if Breivik had any accomplices, if the information heís been giving us in the interrogations, and the manifest about other terror groups in Norway and the rest of the world is correct.
Latest News from our Front Page
Recent Israeli Synagogue Attack, a Possible False Flag?
2014 11 21
Dear Friends - I woke up yesterday morning to see a newspaper lying on the kitchen table with the front page proclaiming that five people were slain in an Israeli synagogue after a so-called "Palestinian attack." Some members of the media said that four people were killed, others said five, so it seems like that there was some confusion (or ...
The Michael Brown Shooting, Race Baiting for Political Power and Militarization of the Police
2014 11 21
From Youtube: The evidence clearly shows that Officer Darren Wilson was justified in shooting Michael Brown, so why is this case being hyped by the mainstream media and the leftist political establishment?
Detekt: A New Malware Detection Tool That Can Expose Illegitimate State Surveillance
2014 11 21
Recent years have seen a boom in the adoption of surveillance technology by governments around the world, including spyware that provides its purchasers the unchecked ability to target remote Internet usersí computers, to read their personal emails, listen in on private audio calls, record keystrokes and passwords, and remotely activate their computerís camera or microphone. EFF, together with Amnesty International, ...
New UK spy chief says tech giants aid terrorism, privacy not Ďabsolute rightí
2014 11 21
Robert Hannigan, the new head of GCHQ
The new head of Britainís GCHQ, the UK equivalent of the NSA in the U.S., said he believes privacy is not an absolute right and that tech giants must open themselves up to intelligence agencies.
ďGCHQ is happy to be part of a mature debate on privacy in the digital age,Ē Hannigan said. ďBut privacy ...
LOL: Atheist Feminist Pornographer Used as Moral Authority in T-shirt Row
2014 11 21
Dr. Matt Taylor was thrust into the headlines this last week, largely for his lead role in successfully landing a spacecraft on a comet 300 million miles from earth that travels at a speed of 85,000 mph. In short, Taylor and his colleagues pulled off one of the most amazing achievements in contemporary science and space exploration, and in a ...
|More News Ľ |