Breivik called the police from Utøya
2011 08 02
Geir Lippestad confirms, the defense attorney of Breivik.
Lippestad is unsure if a court case could be completed with Breivik.
- Lippestad, from the experiences of the prison meeting, interrogation,
and your own meetings with him, have you reflected over the possibility of proceeding
with a court case with him, in his current state?
- It’s too early to say. I’ve obviously reflected over this.
The considerations of the court will be important.
- Are there any changes in Breiviks behavior after your first meeting with him?
Called the police
- Several media reported that Breivik himself called to the police from Utøya; that he presented himself as a brigadier and told them that the "mission was accomplished."
Are you aware of this?
- He explained that he called the police, but I’m not aware of this.
- Did he define the time of the first shots?
- Has he explained where he spent the night, from 21. to 22. July?
- Has he explained that he hanged containers with gasoline in trees at Utøya?
- This hasn’t been a topic in the interrogations.
Not too lenient
- Brevik is putting forth some demands, he wants to set some premises,
like which persons will study him. Many people would feel that he’s been treated perhaps too kindly during the first interrogations. Could you see that this goes against peoples feeling of justice, considering the actions taken by Breivik?
- Too my knowledge he’s putting forth two types of demands. A list of demands 2, which has been partly granted, like decent clothes, snus [TN: tobacco put under your lip.], and that kind of stuff. In this regard he’s not treated much different that most others. As for demands list 1 it’s so separated from reality that noone can grant it. I don’t know if you can say he’s been treated too leniently. It’s common to start interrogations in a way where the suspect can explain himself as freely as possible, then he is confronted more concretely later, Lippestad says.
He also says that in-between the interrogations, he goes through a lot of documentation.
- There is a major amount of investigation. I have to read up on everything, know the case as well as I can.
- You get access to every document you ask for?
- So far the dialog with the police force has been good.
An additional defense attorney
He will now share the defense attorney job with a colleague from his law-office. However, only Lippestad will be appearing in front of the media.
- Are there any news of people Breivik wants contact with?
200 witnesses queried
Police-lawyer Pål-Fredrik Hjort Kraby informs that around 200 witnesses were interrogated, and many more are left.
The investigation is now focused mainly on witnesses, in addition to figuring out if Breivik had any accomplices, if the information he’s been giving us in the interrogations, and the manifest about other terror groups in Norway and the rest of the world is correct.
Latest News from our Front Page
Equinox: Homicide In Kennewick
2014 09 19
Description text from Youtube: One of the most important and controversial archaeological finds ever made, Kennewick Man’s remains were dated to around 7000 BC. Found on the banks of the Colorado River, his facial structure, however, was unanimously reported not to be a Native American by all the scholars who have taken a close look at the remains... The implication ...
The Israeli exception to US foreign policy advocating gay rights
2014 09 19
From an op-ed by James Bamford in the NYTimes on his conversations with Edward Snowden (Israel’s NSA Scandal):
Among his most shocking discoveries, he told me, was the fact that the N.S.A. was routinely passing along the private communications of Americans to a large and very secretive Israeli military organization known as Unit 8200. This transfer of intercepts, he said, included ...
Russia to ban Bitcoin by next spring
2014 09 19
RT, an English-language news outlet in Russia, reports that a top official with the Russian government has announced that a law will be passed banning Bitcoin’s exchange into real money by next spring because of Bitcoin’s use by criminals and terrorists.
Deputy Finance Minister Aleksey Moiseev said to journalists in Moscow:
“People can play with their chips, and they can call them ...
Ingraham to Zuckerberg: Time for Open Borders at Your Mansion
2014 09 19
Talk radio host Laura Ingraham re-iterated her challenge to debate Facebook co-founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg and criticized him for securing his property while demanding the US allow illegal immigrants to remain in the country on Monday.
“In the end, borders work for these guys. Right, I would not want to be on [Facebook board member] Marc Andreesen’s household staff if ...
MasterCard tests Orwellian national ID card on Nigeria
2014 09 19
The march toward enslaving the world’s population by a handful of globalist statists and corporations continues, with the latest chapter unfolding, of all places, in Nigeria, compliments of MasterCard.
According to the website GovtSlaves.info, the credit card giant is rolling out a card in Africa’s most populous country that has the ability to retain all personal, health insurance, tax payment and ...
|More News » |