Satanic Connections To The U.S. Military
2005 09 16
By PH | Posted on DavidIcke.com
1. All of these facts are absolutely and easily verifiable.
2. Fifteen minutes on Google would do so beyond any doubt ...
3. Fox News is owned by NewsCorp.
4. NewsCorp. owns HarperCollins book publishers.
5. HarperCollins publishes the so-called Satanic Bible book as well as the Necronomicon and two spell books associated with them. See www.harpercollins.com and search for title name to verify. But in the ultimate act of HYPOCRISY News Corporation bought Zondervan, a major BIBLE publisher. If you click on their website you can join them and their parent corporation in donating money to the Salvation Army to help Karina victims. You know, Katrina, the hurricane that had a pentagram in the eye and the path of a sickle ... very weird. www.zondervan.com
6. Foxnews has a military analyst named Paul Vallely, a retired general, as a military affairs commentator.
7. While in the US Army he co-authored a tract with a Col. Michael Aquino, who was a practicing satanist and leader of an offshoot of the Church of Satan that created the so-called bible of theirs. The title of the tract was Mindwars and was on "deep psyops" directed at the target country's civilian populations ... like ours, maybe?
8. Mr. Aquino performed black magic ceremonies (protected by the US constitution first amendment) at Wewelsburg castle (more) in Germany where Heinrich Himmler held rituals for his cult. Aquino later, was under investigation in Nebraska over a government related group that was kidnapping children. He was never convicted of anything.
9. Fox News has become a 24/7 MISSING PERSONS NETWORK ... this is nothing if not ironic wouldn't you say? They are desperate to "chip" sex offenders and are doing everything to create a climate of fear in the public with story after story after story of missing children, missing sex predators by the thousands from New Orleans, missing , missing, missing. etc ... and all would be well if only we could track them with an RFID implant. That is the theme.
This is brought to you by a news media outfit that is associated with the very worst of the persons feared to take part in the child abduction activity. Can this be coincidence? Can the top management of FOX or NewsCorp not know of these things that are publicly available??? http://www.intellibriefs.blogspot.com/2005/08/cheneys-spoon-benders-pushing-nuclear.html.
The Vallely and Aquino connection to Fox has been noted but apparently not the Harper connection and not both together nor the synthesis of both in conjunction with the endless missing pretty girl or child story and why these stories are out there forever and over and over again. Please publicize this hypocrisy in extreme that needs to be better known.
- - -
Satanic subversion of the U.S. Military
'Aquino and Vallely called for an explicitly Nietzschean form of warfare, which they dubbed "mindwar." "Like the sword Excalibur," they wrote, "we have but to reach out and seize this tool; and it can transform the world for us if we have but the courage and the integrity to guide civilization with it. If we do not accept Excalibur, then we relinquish our ability to inspire foreign cultures with our morality. If they then devise moralities unsatisfactory to us, we have no choice but to fight them on a more brutish level."
And what is "mindwar?" "The term is harsh and fear-inspiring," Aquino wrote. "And it should be: It is a term of attack and victory-not one of rationalization and coaxing and conciliation. The enemy may be offended by it; that is quite all right as long as he is defeated by it. A definition is offered: Mindwar is the deliberate, aggressive convincing of all participants in a war that we will win that war."'
From: Satanic subversion of the U.S. Military
More: Michael Aquino: Resources and essays concerning Temple of Set founder
Article from: http://www.davidicke.com/icke/headlines.php
Related: Hey! Leave Those Kids Alone
A Survey of Automotive Heraldry (Pentagon Pentagram)