We are looking for Europeans of different nationalities that can speak about the refugee invasion in your country and how this REALLY is affecting you. Are you in Hungary, Greece, Germany, France, Italy, Austria or another country being heavily invaded? Please reach out: email@example.com or @rediceradio We want to speak with you!
"The seven signs of terror are:
1. Surveillance — watch out for people standing around surveying or taking video or pictures.
2. Information gathering — be on the lookout for people requesting maps of blue prints of buildings.
3. Testing security — terrorists may watch to see how long it takes emergency responders to get to a scene.
5. Suspicious behavior
6. Rehearsal — terrorists may rehearse for the attack over and over so look out for that and
7. watch for people getting into positions that may not seem normal.
Funded by The Department of Homeland Security using your tax dollars.
College diversity officer charged for #KillAllWhiteMen tweet 2015-10-08 23:16
A U.K. college diversity officer’s utopia would include no white men – after they are all executed.
An employee of Goldsmiths University of London’s independent students’ union was arrested in London Tuesday and charged with sending a menacing or offensive messages via a public network for her “#killallwhitemen” tweets.
Bahar Mustafa, 28, faces one charge each for electronic communications she sent over ...
Paedo deported from UK sneaked back and worked with kids for two years before being caught 2015-10-08 23:50 Landazuri worked with teenagers for two years before he was caught
Juan Guerra Landazuri successfully lived in Britain with his new identity for two years and even got a job helping vulnerable teenagers - despite being banned from working with children for life.
The 44-year-old, originally known as Juan Alejandro Guerra, was jailed for four years in 2002 for two offences of ...
Why Don't More Minorities Hike? 2015-10-08 23:06
As a Bay Area native, I grew up in outdoor spaces. While hiking trails in Tilden Park in the East Bay and in the Marin Headlands in the North Bay, I gained an appreciation of and respect for natural spaces that eventually led me to visit our national parksâ€”Yosemite being my favorite.
It was in Yosemite that I started to notice ...