The Four Degrees of Synchromystic Awareness
2008 03 28
Received from Ezra Sandzer-Bell | redicecreations.com
The Four Degrees, in their totality, are comparable to the concentric discs of a dart board. The unenlightened initiate's first task is to recognize that the board exists - that he has been throwing darts blindly across the room - that thus far, even when he landed a dart on the board, he has dismissed the synchronicity as meaningless or insignificant.
The acknowledgment of this Synchromystic Dart Board creates a dichotomous boundary analogous to the alchemists' pictorial representation of a flask's interior and exterior. All darts that land on the board through the conscious intent of our initiate are to hereby be considered significant.
Like a dart board, the novice will begin play at a low to medium skill level. As they hone their skills, they will approach the bullseye more frequently. The goal, of course is to always hit the bullseye. There is no point system here.
Explanation of each layer, from Outer circle to Inner Circle:
4. Mundane sphere - The initiate "forces" a connection between events and symbols in order to support a hypothesis that is not interesting or useful.
3. Intentional Sphere - Through free association, multiple events are connected to support a hypothesis that is both esoterically relevant and of interest to the initiate.
- - - Example A) A piece of art or an event is analyzed through free association - .
- - - Example B) Free association of Dream Meanings as they relate to the collective mind of the universe (See Carl Jung's book Psychology and Alchemy)
2. Sphere of Spontaneous Recognition - Connection between two or more symbols/events reveals itself without any conscious work on the part of the individual.
- - - Example C) Predictive Synchronicity - commonly occurs as the anticipation of a phone call from a specific friend. This event implies a degree of psychic ability and thus a connection to the all knowing Goddess.
- - - Example D) Creative Manifestation of thoughts into reality through the power of intent.
- - - Example E) Entheogenic Synchromysticism - a temporary, intuitive conscious understanding of multiple, simultaneous synchromystic possibilities
- - - Example F) New Door Opened - Upon understanding a new concept, the initiate now sees obvious synchromystic connections all over the place relating to that idea. This is exemplified when a person learns a new word and begins to read and hear it all over the place.
1. Prima Materia or Inner Sphere - An ongoing sense of understanding and connectivity to the universe.
Article received from: Ezra Sandzer-Bell
Red Ice Creations Radio - Steve Willner - Particle Accelerators, The Waterdoor & Evolution of Man
Red Ice Creations Radio - Jake Kotze Interviews
Holographic Reality & Spiritual Science Articles
Consciousness, OBE, RV, NDE, Entheogens and Altered States Articles
Latest News from our Front Page
Right into enemy hands? ISIS shows off new weapons allegedly airdropped by US (VIDEO)
2014 10 23
Islamic State has published a new video in which a jihadist shows off brand-new American hardware, which was purportedly intended for the Kurds they are fighting in the Syrian border town of Kobani.
The undated video, posted by the unofficial IS mouthpiece “a3maq news”, sees a jihadist showing several boxes of munitions with English-language markings, with a parachute spread out on ...
STAGED INFECTION: Has The Ebola ‘Outbreak’ Narrative Fallen Apart?
2014 10 22
Over the past month, the ‘pandemic’ propaganda surrounding the deadly Ebola virus seemed to reach vitriolic levels – raising serious questions about the validity of this current viral outbreak…
On Monday of this week, it was reported that 48 people were released and cleared after a 21-day quarantine due to their contact with the now deceased Ebola-stricken patient Thomas Eric ...
6,000-Year-Old Temple with Possible Sacrificial Altars Discovered
2014 10 21
A 6,000-year-old temple holding humanlike figurines and sacrificed animal remains has been discovered within a massive prehistoric settlement in Ukraine.
Built before writing was invented, the temple is about 60 by 20 meters (197 by 66 feet) in size. It was a "two-story building made of wood and clay surrounded by a galleried courtyard," the upper floor divided into five ...
What happened to Journalist Serena Shim? Assassinated? Find out what happened to Serena, Press TV director calls on Turkey
2014 10 21
Press TV news director Hamid Reza Emadi says the “suspicious death,” of the news channel’s correspondent in Turkey is a tragedy for “anyone who wants to get the truth.”
Emadi made the remarks in an interview with Press TV on Sunday following Serena Shim’s death across the border from Syria’s Kurdish city of Kobani, where the ISIL terrorists and Kurdish fighters ...
Ancient Roman Nanotechnology Inspires Next-Generation Holograms for Information Storage
2014 10 21
The Lycurgus Cup, as it is known due to its depiction of a scene involving King Lycurgus of Thrace, is a 1,600-year-old jade green Roman chalice that changes colour depending on the direction of the light upon it. It baffled scientists ever since the glass chalice was acquired by the British Museum in the 1950s, as they could not work ...
|More News » |