The Four Degrees of Synchromystic Awareness
2008 03 28
Received from Ezra Sandzer-Bell | redicecreations.com
The Four Degrees, in their totality, are comparable to the concentric discs of a dart board. The unenlightened initiate's first task is to recognize that the board exists - that he has been throwing darts blindly across the room - that thus far, even when he landed a dart on the board, he has dismissed the synchronicity as meaningless or insignificant.
The acknowledgment of this Synchromystic Dart Board creates a dichotomous boundary analogous to the alchemists' pictorial representation of a flask's interior and exterior. All darts that land on the board through the conscious intent of our initiate are to hereby be considered significant.
Like a dart board, the novice will begin play at a low to medium skill level. As they hone their skills, they will approach the bullseye more frequently. The goal, of course is to always hit the bullseye. There is no point system here.
Explanation of each layer, from Outer circle to Inner Circle:
4. Mundane sphere - The initiate "forces" a connection between events and symbols in order to support a hypothesis that is not interesting or useful.
3. Intentional Sphere - Through free association, multiple events are connected to support a hypothesis that is both esoterically relevant and of interest to the initiate.
- - - Example A) A piece of art or an event is analyzed through free association - .
- - - Example B) Free association of Dream Meanings as they relate to the collective mind of the universe (See Carl Jung's book Psychology and Alchemy)
2. Sphere of Spontaneous Recognition - Connection between two or more symbols/events reveals itself without any conscious work on the part of the individual.
- - - Example C) Predictive Synchronicity - commonly occurs as the anticipation of a phone call from a specific friend. This event implies a degree of psychic ability and thus a connection to the all knowing Goddess.
- - - Example D) Creative Manifestation of thoughts into reality through the power of intent.
- - - Example E) Entheogenic Synchromysticism - a temporary, intuitive conscious understanding of multiple, simultaneous synchromystic possibilities
- - - Example F) New Door Opened - Upon understanding a new concept, the initiate now sees obvious synchromystic connections all over the place relating to that idea. This is exemplified when a person learns a new word and begins to read and hear it all over the place.
1. Prima Materia or Inner Sphere - An ongoing sense of understanding and connectivity to the universe.
Article received from: Ezra Sandzer-Bell
Red Ice Creations Radio - Steve Willner - Particle Accelerators, The Waterdoor & Evolution of Man
Red Ice Creations Radio - Jake Kotze Interviews
Holographic Reality & Spiritual Science Articles
Consciousness, OBE, RV, NDE, Entheogens and Altered States Articles
Latest News from our Front Page
Water rationing hits California: limit of 50 gallons per person per day or face fines of $500
2014 09 29
Millions of Californians are about to be hit with strict water rationing -- daily "allocation" numbers that represent the maximum amount of water you’re allowed to use for any purpose. Households that exceed the allocation limit will face stiff fines of hundreds of dollars per violation.
"In July, the State Water Resources Control Board passed stage one emergency regulations, giving powers ...
Much of Earth’s Water is Older than the Sun
2014 09 29
Much of the water on Earth and elsewhere in the solar system likely predates the birth of the sun, a new study reports.
The finding suggests that water is commonly incorporated into newly forming planets throughout the Milky Way galaxy and beyond, researchers said — good news for anyone hoping that Earth isn’t the only world to host life.
“The implications of ...
Did the Vikings Get a Bum Rap?
2014 09 29
A Yale historian wants us to rethink the terrible tales about the Norse.
This illustration shows the stereotype of Viking marauders wreaking mayhem, even on clergy. The scene depicts the monastery at Clonmacnoise, Ireland.
The Vikings gave no quarter when they stormed the city of Nantes, in what is now western France, in June 843—not even to the monks barricaded in the ...
David Cameron Says Non-Violent Conspiracy Theorists Are Just As Dangerous As ISIS
2014 09 29
David Cameron told the U.N. that "non-violent extremism" is just as dangerous as terrorism and must be eradicated using all means at the government’s disposal. He references 9/11 and 7/7 Truthers as examples of the type of extremism that must be dealt in a similar fashion to ISIS.
If you thought Obama’s War is Peace speech to the U.N. was creepy, ...
NY Times: Europe’s Anti-Semitism Comes Out of the Shadows
2014 09 28
NY Times Whines about European "Anti-Semitism"
In the wake of the conflict in Gaza, three communities became flash points of violence and began contending with hatred they thought was buried in the past.
Read the NY Times hit piece on Europe here
Below is a rebuttal from Mike King’s The Anti-New York Times at tomatobubble.com:
Strike up the violins and break out the barf ...
|More News » |