The Four Degrees of Synchromystic Awareness
Received from Ezra Sandzer-Bell | redicecreations.com
The Four Degrees, in their totality, are comparable to the concentric discs of a dart board. The unenlightened initiate's first task is to recognize that the board exists - that he has been throwing darts blindly across the room - that thus far, even when he landed a dart on the board, he has dismissed the synchronicity as meaningless or insignificant.
The acknowledgment of this Synchromystic Dart Board creates a dichotomous boundary analogous to the alchemists' pictorial representation of a flask's interior and exterior. All darts that land on the board through the conscious intent of our initiate are to hereby be considered significant.
Like a dart board, the novice will begin play at a low to medium skill level. As they hone their skills, they will approach the bullseye more frequently. The goal, of course is to always hit the bullseye. There is no point system here.
Explanation of each layer, from Outer circle to Inner Circle:
4. Mundane sphere - The initiate "forces" a connection between events and symbols in order to support a hypothesis that is not interesting or useful.
3. Intentional Sphere - Through free association, multiple events are connected to support a hypothesis that is both esoterically relevant and of interest to the initiate.
- - - Example A) A piece of art or an event is analyzed through free association - .
- - - Example B) Free association of Dream Meanings as they relate to the collective mind of the universe (See Carl Jung's book Psychology and Alchemy)
2. Sphere of Spontaneous Recognition - Connection between two or more symbols/events reveals itself without any conscious work on the part of the individual.
- - - Example C) Predictive Synchronicity - commonly occurs as the anticipation of a phone call from a specific friend. This event implies a degree of psychic ability and thus a connection to the all knowing Goddess.
- - - Example D) Creative Manifestation of thoughts into reality through the power of intent.
- - - Example E) Entheogenic Synchromysticism - a temporary, intuitive conscious understanding of multiple, simultaneous synchromystic possibilities
- - - Example F) New Door Opened - Upon understanding a new concept, the initiate now sees obvious synchromystic connections all over the place relating to that idea. This is exemplified when a person learns a new word and begins to read and hear it all over the place.
1. Prima Materia or Inner Sphere - An ongoing sense of understanding and connectivity to the universe.
Article received from: Ezra Sandzer-Bell
Red Ice Creations Radio - Steve Willner - Particle Accelerators, The Waterdoor & Evolution of Man
Red Ice Creations Radio - Jake Kotze Interviews
Holographic Reality & Spiritual Science Articles
Consciousness, OBE, RV, NDE, Entheogens and Altered States Articles
Latest News from our Front Page
Galaxy Poll: 86 per cent of Australians want childhood vaccination to be compulsory?
Australians want Prime Minister Tony Abbott to make childhood vaccination compulsory and close loopholes that allow vaccine refusers to put all children at risk.
An exclusive national Galaxy poll commissioned by The Sunday Telegraph has revealed overwhelming support to ensure every child is vaccinated.
The highest support for compulsory jabs is in South Australia, where 90 per cent support the call.
The poll ...
Eye in the sky: Local police now using drones to spy on citizens
The Harris County Precinct 1 Constable's Office is doing something that no other agency in Harris County is believed to have done yet: Use drones to help fight crime.
It's an eye in the sky for law enforcement, without giving up the element of surprise.
"It could absolutely save lives," says Constable Alan Rosen.
Rosen says the agency's two new $1,200 drones, which ...
New Zealander of the Year: refuse vaccines, lose money
Following in the footsteps of Australia, 2014 New Zealander of the Year, Dr. Lance O’Sullivan, wants to punish people who don’t get vaccinated.
The New Zealand Herald (4/15) reports:
“A leading New Zealand doctor has called on the Government to follow Australia’s example to cut child welfare payments to families who do not vaccinate their children, saying the policy would help protect ...
Iris Scanner Identifies a Person 40 Feet Away
Police traffic stops are in the news again, tragically, sparking a new round of discussion on whether and how to outfit police with cameras and other technology.
For several years now, researchers at Carnegie Mellon University’s CyLab Biometrics Center have been testing an iris recognition system that can be used to identify subjects at a range of up to 40 feet.
Yes, You Can Catch Insanity
One day in March 2010, Isak McCune started clearing his throat with a forceful, violent sound. The New Hampshire toddler was 3, with a Beatles mop of blonde hair and a cuddly, loving personality. His parents had no idea where the guttural tic came from. They figured it was springtime allergies.
Soon after, Isak began to scream as if in pain ...
|More News » |