May Day! Communist Goals as Outlined in 1963 Coming to Fruition
By Daniel Taylor | Old-Thinker News
On this first of May, 2013 – a day celebrated by communists in their struggle for “liberation” – it is appropriate to reflect on the communist agenda. Many of its goals have manifested systemically in the decades gone by. Whether or not you believe there is a conscious agenda behind the changes we are witnessing is irrelevant. Forget the “Communist” label for a moment and recognize these labels for what they are: Different ways of describing despicable tyrants making their move for total control. As we can see with the examples below (of which there are many more) the political and social aspects of our country have been successfully altered.
As entered into the Congressional Record of 1963:
“Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
- FEMA has been caught on video instructing local police that the founding fathers were America’s first terrorists.
- In 2009 a leaked Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) document listed Ron Paul and Libertarians as terrorists
- West Point’s Combating Terrorism Center lists “anti-federalists” as a terrorist group. As the document states, “They… espouse strong convictions regarding the federal government, believing it to be corrupt and tyrannical, with a natural tendency to intrude on individuals’ civil and constitutional rights… they support civil activism, individual freedoms, and self government.”
“Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.”
- New York mayor Michael Bloomberg, in response to the Boston bombings, says that the U.S. Constitution will “have to change”. Of course, it is in the name of increased security.
- In December of last year, the New York Times published an article by Louis Michael Seidman, professor of constitutional law at Georgetown University, which proudly admonished “Let’s Give Up on the Constitution.” Seidman dares to blame our problems on following the constitution, which he calls “evil” and “archaic”.
- In waging the war on terror after 9/11 the Bill of Rights was an inconvenience that Bush administration officials sought to remove. President Obama has continued down the same path with the NDAA and other unconstitutional measures.
Read the full article at: oldthinkernews.com
May 1st - Important Day in History (Mayday)
By Red Ice Creations
On May 1st, 1945: Allied forces overtook Hitler’s private mountain retreat in Bavaria. Hitler was declared dead on that day. He might have committed suicide the day before though.
66 years later to the day, the "bogyman" of our time, Osama Bin Laden is declared dead near Abbottabad in Pakistan. Although he most certainly died many years ago.
Osama was buried at sea less than a day after his officially declared death. Will we ever know if it really was Osama killed and buried? The photos we have been shown are fake.
Also on May 1st, 2003: President George W. Bush on the aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln off the California coast announces in a speech to the nation, major combat in Iraq is over.
Also don’t forget that on May 1st, 1776 the Bavarian Illuminati was formed by Adam Weishaupt.
Mayday! Mayday! Happy Birthday Illuminati!
May 1st is also the socialists International Workers’ Day.
What is so important about May Day?
Seeing in the news how many American’s have "celebrated" the death of Osama on the evening on May 1, one can’t help to ask why this day have been chosen for these kind of announcements, celebrations and for some mournings.
Will America have reason to join the socialists around the world and also celebrate on May 1st from now on?
On May 1 in many countries it’s the official beginning of summer.
It’s when a "New Day" of the "Rising Sun" is celebrated.
World Communism, The Dawn of a New Day - Jordan Maxwell
Mayday: biggest arrest in US history
Latest News from our Front Page
The Unsafe Child: Less Outdoor Play is Causing More Harm than Good
The third grade classroom that was visiting our nature center for the day consisted of mostly boys–rowdy, loud and rambunctious boys. As we started out into the woods, the children spoke loudly to each other in anticipation of what was to come. After playing a quick game and explaining the ground rules, it was time for free play. As soon ...
Rights group demand police need warrant to access data
American citizens should be able to rest safe in the knowledge that no one has the right to pry into their digital records, where they have been and how long they stayed there.
The Supreme Court has just received a brief from the Electronic Frontier Federation (EFF) stating that this should certainly be the case. However, in the case of Davis v. ...
Murder Rates Rising Sharply in Many U.S. Cities
Cities across the nation are seeing a startling rise in murders after years of declines, and few places have witnessed a shift as precipitous as this city [Milwaukee]. With the summer not yet over, 104 people have been killed this yearâ€“after 86 homicides in all of 2014.
More than 30 other cities have also reported increases in violence from a year ...
Bulgaria - Islamic State Terrorists Caught Crossing Into Europe Posing As Refugees
Bulgarian authorities near the Gyueshevo border checkpoint detained the five men, aged between 20 and 24, late on Wednesday, Bulgarian broadcaster NOVA TV reported.
The men were stopped by a border guard, who they attempted to bribe with a “wad of dollars.” However, they were searched and Islamic State propaganda, specific Jihadists prayers and decapitation videos were found on their phones.
How This NY Mom Made the Case for Her Sonâ€™s Religious Vaccine Exemption
An unidentified, Russian immigrant mother who practices the Russian Orthodox faith, has secured a religious vaccine exemption for her autistic son. New York has a bill on the table to eliminate religious exemption and to root out those who weren’t refusing vaccines on strictly devout, religious grounds. Yet, this woman’s plight goes back before talk of eliminating the exemption – two ...
|More News » |