May Day! Communist Goals as Outlined in 1963 Coming to Fruition
2013 05 02
By Daniel Taylor | Old-Thinker News
On this first of May, 2013 – a day celebrated by communists in their struggle for “liberation” – it is appropriate to reflect on the communist agenda. Many of its goals have manifested systemically in the decades gone by. Whether or not you believe there is a conscious agenda behind the changes we are witnessing is irrelevant. Forget the “Communist” label for a moment and recognize these labels for what they are: Different ways of describing despicable tyrants making their move for total control. As we can see with the examples below (of which there are many more) the political and social aspects of our country have been successfully altered.
As entered into the Congressional Record of 1963:
“Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
- FEMA has been caught on video instructing local police that the founding fathers were America’s first terrorists.
- In 2009 a leaked Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) document listed Ron Paul and Libertarians as terrorists
- West Point’s Combating Terrorism Center lists “anti-federalists” as a terrorist group. As the document states, “They… espouse strong convictions regarding the federal government, believing it to be corrupt and tyrannical, with a natural tendency to intrude on individuals’ civil and constitutional rights… they support civil activism, individual freedoms, and self government.”
“Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.”
- New York mayor Michael Bloomberg, in response to the Boston bombings, says that the U.S. Constitution will “have to change”. Of course, it is in the name of increased security.
- In December of last year, the New York Times published an article by Louis Michael Seidman, professor of constitutional law at Georgetown University, which proudly admonished “Let’s Give Up on the Constitution.” Seidman dares to blame our problems on following the constitution, which he calls “evil” and “archaic”.
- In waging the war on terror after 9/11 the Bill of Rights was an inconvenience that Bush administration officials sought to remove. President Obama has continued down the same path with the NDAA and other unconstitutional measures.
Read the full article at: oldthinkernews.com
May 1st - Important Day in History (Mayday)
By Red Ice Creations
On May 1st, 1945: Allied forces overtook Hitler’s private mountain retreat in Bavaria. Hitler was declared dead on that day. He might have committed suicide the day before though.
66 years later to the day, the "bogyman" of our time, Osama Bin Laden is declared dead near Abbottabad in Pakistan. Although he most certainly died many years ago.
Osama was buried at sea less than a day after his officially declared death. Will we ever know if it really was Osama killed and buried? The photos we have been shown are fake.
Also on May 1st, 2003: President George W. Bush on the aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln off the California coast announces in a speech to the nation, major combat in Iraq is over.
Also don’t forget that on May 1st, 1776 the Bavarian Illuminati was formed by Adam Weishaupt.
Mayday! Mayday! Happy Birthday Illuminati!
May 1st is also the socialists International Workers’ Day.
What is so important about May Day?
Seeing in the news how many American’s have "celebrated" the death of Osama on the evening on May 1, one can’t help to ask why this day have been chosen for these kind of announcements, celebrations and for some mournings.
Will America have reason to join the socialists around the world and also celebrate on May 1st from now on?
On May 1 in many countries it’s the official beginning of summer.
It’s when a "New Day" of the "Rising Sun" is celebrated.
World Communism, The Dawn of a New Day - Jordan Maxwell
Mayday: biggest arrest in US history
Latest News from our Front Page
Sweden Recognizes Palestinian State; Israel Upset
2014 10 31
Sweden on Thursday became the biggest Western European country to recognize a Palestinian state, prompting a strong protest from Israel, which swiftly withdrew its ambassador from Stockholm.
The move by Sweden’s new left-leaning government reflects growing international impatience with Israel’s nearly half-century control of the West Bank, east Jerusalem and its blockade of the Gaza Strip. It also comes during increased ...
Fed-Backed Study: How to Brainwash Public into Fearing “Climate Change” Like Ebola
2014 10 31
$84K study seeks ways to make public fear "climate change and overpopulation"
The National Science Foundation is funding a study to determine how to brainwash the public into fearing “climate change and overpopulation” as if they were Ebola.
The NSF awarded an $84,000 grant to researchers at the State University of New York at Buffalo yesterday to figure out how to make ...
Brain decoder can eavesdrop on your inner voice
2014 10 31
As you read this, your neurons are firing – that brain activity can now be decoded to reveal the silent words in your head
TALKING to yourself used to be a strictly private pastime. That’s no longer the case – researchers have eavesdropped on our internal monologue for the first time. The achievement is a step towards helping people who cannot ...
6 Million Lies
2014 10 30
“If you do not specify and confront real issues, what you say will surely obscure them. If you do not alarm anyone morally, you yourself remain morally asleep. If you do not embody controversy, what you say will be an acceptance of the drift of the coming hell.” C Wright Mills.
I need to share information I have discovered ...
Google’s New Computer With Human-Like Learning Abilities Will Program Itself
2014 10 30
In college, it wasn’t rare to hear a verbal battle regarding artificial intelligence erupt between my friends studying neuroscience and my friends studying computer science.
One rather outrageous fellow would mention the possibility of a computer takeover, and off they went. The neuroscience-savvy would awe at the potential of such hybrid technology as the CS majors argued we have nothing to ...
|More News » |