May Day! Communist Goals as Outlined in 1963 Coming to Fruition
2013 05 02
By Daniel Taylor | Old-Thinker News
On this first of May, 2013 – a day celebrated by communists in their struggle for “liberation” – it is appropriate to reflect on the communist agenda. Many of its goals have manifested systemically in the decades gone by. Whether or not you believe there is a conscious agenda behind the changes we are witnessing is irrelevant. Forget the “Communist” label for a moment and recognize these labels for what they are: Different ways of describing despicable tyrants making their move for total control. As we can see with the examples below (of which there are many more) the political and social aspects of our country have been successfully altered.
As entered into the Congressional Record of 1963:
“Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
- FEMA has been caught on video instructing local police that the founding fathers were America’s first terrorists.
- In 2009 a leaked Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) document listed Ron Paul and Libertarians as terrorists
- West Point’s Combating Terrorism Center lists “anti-federalists” as a terrorist group. As the document states, “They… espouse strong convictions regarding the federal government, believing it to be corrupt and tyrannical, with a natural tendency to intrude on individuals’ civil and constitutional rights… they support civil activism, individual freedoms, and self government.”
“Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.”
- New York mayor Michael Bloomberg, in response to the Boston bombings, says that the U.S. Constitution will “have to change”. Of course, it is in the name of increased security.
- In December of last year, the New York Times published an article by Louis Michael Seidman, professor of constitutional law at Georgetown University, which proudly admonished “Let’s Give Up on the Constitution.” Seidman dares to blame our problems on following the constitution, which he calls “evil” and “archaic”.
- In waging the war on terror after 9/11 the Bill of Rights was an inconvenience that Bush administration officials sought to remove. President Obama has continued down the same path with the NDAA and other unconstitutional measures.
Read the full article at: oldthinkernews.com
May 1st - Important Day in History (Mayday)
By Red Ice Creations
On May 1st, 1945: Allied forces overtook Hitler’s private mountain retreat in Bavaria. Hitler was declared dead on that day. He might have committed suicide the day before though.
66 years later to the day, the "bogyman" of our time, Osama Bin Laden is declared dead near Abbottabad in Pakistan. Although he most certainly died many years ago.
Osama was buried at sea less than a day after his officially declared death. Will we ever know if it really was Osama killed and buried? The photos we have been shown are fake.
Also on May 1st, 2003: President George W. Bush on the aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln off the California coast announces in a speech to the nation, major combat in Iraq is over.
Also don’t forget that on May 1st, 1776 the Bavarian Illuminati was formed by Adam Weishaupt.
Mayday! Mayday! Happy Birthday Illuminati!
May 1st is also the socialists International Workers’ Day.
What is so important about May Day?
Seeing in the news how many American’s have "celebrated" the death of Osama on the evening on May 1, one can’t help to ask why this day have been chosen for these kind of announcements, celebrations and for some mournings.
Will America have reason to join the socialists around the world and also celebrate on May 1st from now on?
On May 1 in many countries it’s the official beginning of summer.
It’s when a "New Day" of the "Rising Sun" is celebrated.
World Communism, The Dawn of a New Day - Jordan Maxwell
Mayday: biggest arrest in US history
Latest News from our Front Page
Hungary’s Orban Bashes Liberal Immigration Policy
2014 08 29
Hungary’s Prime Minister Viktor Orban on Monday lashed out against immigration, setting one of the main policy objectives of his next term in power after winning parliamentary elections in April.
“The goal is to cease immigration whatsoever,” said Hungary’s prime minister. “I think the current liberal immigration policy, which is considered obvious and morally based, is hypocrite,” Mr. Orban said.
At a ...
China’s “Duplitecture” Cities Mimic the World’s Greatest Architectural Hits
2014 08 29
The best knockoffs in the world are in China. There are plenty of fake designer handbags and Rolexes, but China’s knockoffs go way beyond fashion. There are knockoff Apple stores that look so much like the real thing that some employees believe they are working in real Apple stores. And then there are entire knockoff cities. There are Venices with ...
Kiev loses control of Novoazovsk, rebel troops advance in southeast Ukraine
2014 08 29
Kiev’s troops had to leave the eastern Ukrainian city of Novoazovsk to save their lives, said the country’s Security and Defense Council. The authorities admitted that self-defense forces are advancing and leading a counteroffensive in the southeast.
Along with Novoazovsk, Kiev troops have lost control over the villages of Amvrosiivka and Starobeshevo in the Donetsk Region of Eastern Ukraine.
According to Ukraine’s ...
Mohammed is most popular name in Oslo
2014 08 29
For the first time in the capital city’s history, Mohammed is the most common name for boys and men, said a study on Thursday.
Statistics Norway (Statistisk Sentralbyrå - SSB) has counted the population of Oslo and found that Mohammed is the most common male name in Oslo for the first time ever.
Jørgen Ouren of SSB said to NRK: “It is ...
Beaten to Death at McDonald’s
2014 08 29
To the four clean-cut college freshman out on a double date, it had seemed like a typical McDonald’s: spanking clean, well-lighted, and safe. It was in a good neighborhood too, right next to Texas A&M University in College Station -- a campus known for its friendly atmosphere and official down-home greeting: “howdy.”
Shortly after 2 A.M. that Sunday, they pulled into ...
|More News » |