May Day! Communist Goals as Outlined in 1963 Coming to Fruition
By Daniel Taylor | Old-Thinker News
On this first of May, 2013 – a day celebrated by communists in their struggle for “liberation” – it is appropriate to reflect on the communist agenda. Many of its goals have manifested systemically in the decades gone by. Whether or not you believe there is a conscious agenda behind the changes we are witnessing is irrelevant. Forget the “Communist” label for a moment and recognize these labels for what they are: Different ways of describing despicable tyrants making their move for total control. As we can see with the examples below (of which there are many more) the political and social aspects of our country have been successfully altered.
As entered into the Congressional Record of 1963:
“Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
- FEMA has been caught on video instructing local police that the founding fathers were America’s first terrorists.
- In 2009 a leaked Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) document listed Ron Paul and Libertarians as terrorists
- West Point’s Combating Terrorism Center lists “anti-federalists” as a terrorist group. As the document states, “They… espouse strong convictions regarding the federal government, believing it to be corrupt and tyrannical, with a natural tendency to intrude on individuals’ civil and constitutional rights… they support civil activism, individual freedoms, and self government.”
“Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.”
- New York mayor Michael Bloomberg, in response to the Boston bombings, says that the U.S. Constitution will “have to change”. Of course, it is in the name of increased security.
- In December of last year, the New York Times published an article by Louis Michael Seidman, professor of constitutional law at Georgetown University, which proudly admonished “Let’s Give Up on the Constitution.” Seidman dares to blame our problems on following the constitution, which he calls “evil” and “archaic”.
- In waging the war on terror after 9/11 the Bill of Rights was an inconvenience that Bush administration officials sought to remove. President Obama has continued down the same path with the NDAA and other unconstitutional measures.
Read the full article at: oldthinkernews.com
May 1st - Important Day in History (Mayday)
By Red Ice Creations
On May 1st, 1945: Allied forces overtook Hitler’s private mountain retreat in Bavaria. Hitler was declared dead on that day. He might have committed suicide the day before though.
66 years later to the day, the "bogyman" of our time, Osama Bin Laden is declared dead near Abbottabad in Pakistan. Although he most certainly died many years ago.
Osama was buried at sea less than a day after his officially declared death. Will we ever know if it really was Osama killed and buried? The photos we have been shown are fake.
Also on May 1st, 2003: President George W. Bush on the aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln off the California coast announces in a speech to the nation, major combat in Iraq is over.
Also don’t forget that on May 1st, 1776 the Bavarian Illuminati was formed by Adam Weishaupt.
Mayday! Mayday! Happy Birthday Illuminati!
May 1st is also the socialists International Workers’ Day.
What is so important about May Day?
Seeing in the news how many American’s have "celebrated" the death of Osama on the evening on May 1, one can’t help to ask why this day have been chosen for these kind of announcements, celebrations and for some mournings.
Will America have reason to join the socialists around the world and also celebrate on May 1st from now on?
On May 1 in many countries it’s the official beginning of summer.
It’s when a "New Day" of the "Rising Sun" is celebrated.
World Communism, The Dawn of a New Day - Jordan Maxwell
Mayday: biggest arrest in US history
Latest News from our Front Page
Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard to be released in November
Parole board decides to release convicted spy after 30 years; Israeli officials deny claims that development is linked to the deal with Iran over its nuclear program.
A federal parole board has ruled that Jonathan Pollard, a former US Navy intelligence officer convicted of spying for Israel, will be released in November after serving a 30-year prison sentence, his attorneys said ...
Swedish University removes all portraits and busts of White Male Professors
Portraits and busts of all the “white male professors” have been removed from the part of Stockholm University, Sweden, which is dedicated to the study of Law.
Not only have they be removed, but they have also been replaced by artwork which apparently promotes “diversity”.
One of these is a drawing of a moose head colored with a rainbow.
Dean of Stockholm University, ...
40% of Palestinian Children Detained by Israel Are Sexually Abused: Virtually All Are Tortured
According to a new report by the independent, non-governmental, human rights organization the Palestinian Prisoners Club (PPC), at least 600 Palestinian children have been arrested in Jerusalem alone in the past five months. Of these, roughly 40% were sexually abused.
PPC attorney Mufeed al-Haj notes that this horrific, grotesque abuse is not the only crime of which the Israeli military is ...
Barbara Lerner Spectre On Twitter!
Kevin MacDonald writes in 2010:
In the video below, Barbara Lerner Spectre, who runs a government-funded Jewish study group in Sweden, makes the following remarkable statement—remarkable because she does not attribute anti-Jewish attitudes to irrational prejudices or even Muslims who hate Israel. Instead she says that it’s because of the “leading role” played by Jews in the movement toward multiculturalism:
“I think ...
Sweden investigating underwater wreckage as possible Russian submarine
What may be the wreckage of a Russian submarine is seen off the coast of Sweden
The Swedish military is studying a video taken by shipwreck hunters who say it shows a wrecked submarine, just off the country’s eastern coast, which appears to be Russian.
Ocean X Team, the company behind the discovery, said on its website: “It is unclear how old ...
|More News » |