Why Masons are Afraid of Alex Chapman
2012 10 02
By Henry Makow | HenryMakow.com
Freemason power isn’t in jeopardy. But they do fear exposure.
An immigrant from Trinidad has shown Canadians how to fight the secret Masonic establishment that runs the country, and the world.
Freemason power isn’t in jeopardy. But they do fear exposure. They depend on duping the intelligentsia.
They do not want these useful idiots to recognize that a corrupt, even satanic, Masonic network controls most everything of importance.
To refresh your memory, Alex Chapman [top] blew the whistle on Lori Douglas [left] who is the Chief Family Court Judge in Manitoba. He revealed that before she became a judge, her husband Jack King solicited him to have kinky sex with her. King showed Chapman dozens of pictures of Douglas on an interracial sex site called Dark Cavern.
King was Chapman’s lawyer at the time. Chapman depended on him in a difficult divorce proceeding and was being coerced to take part in seducing Douglas. Douglas didn’t mention all this when she was being vetted to become a judge.
King plead guilty to the charges laid by the Law Society of Manitoba :
Particulars of Charges: Professional Misconduct. (3 Counts):
Breach of Chapter 20 of the Code of Professional
Conduct [sexual harassment] ,
• Breach of Chapter 6 of the Code of Professional
Conduct [conflict of interest]
• Breach of Chapter 1 of the Code of Professional
(Date of Hearing: March 28, 2011)
Chapman took the case to the Canadian Judicial Council which launched an inquiry. Douglas stepped down "to do administrative duties." Winnipeg’s Masonic establishment has come to Douglas’ defence.
I met with Alex Chapman Sunday. Maybe this is what the Masons are afraid of:
1. During Chapman’s testimony, he demanded to know why a picture of a woman sitting on a judge’s chair masturbating was missing from the picture portfolio King sent him. Douglas’ lawyer Sheila Block said this was not Douglas but another woman. Chapman believes this other woman may be a colleague of Lori Douglas’, another family court judge. This suggests that Lori Douglas’s example is not isolated but permeates the judicial system in Manitoba and elsewhere.
2. Alex Chapman was an IT employee of insurance giant Great West Life at the time. When he sent his initial complaint to the Canadian Judicial Council, it didn’t arrive. He learned that Great West Life intercepted the complaint. They subsequently fired Chapman using the excuse he had porn pics on his work computer, among other reasons. They were part of his case! Chapman intends to sue Great West Life for wrongful dismissal.
3. Alex Chapman is one of only three persons ever to sue the Winnipeg Police Dept. for its egregious zero tolerance policy on so-called domestic violence. He won an undisclosed settlement. It was the judicial rot he witnessed in this case that made him press forward with his complaint against Lori Douglas.
Chapman also plans to sue certain reporters and newspapers for smearing him as an "escort" etc. in an effort to discredit him.
4. Lori Douglas maintains she is an unwitting victim with no knowledge of her husband’s activities. Chapman says she is the one who negotiated and paid a $25K settlement to Chapman, hardly the behavior of unwitting victim. She also met with Chapman twice at a restaurant alone for more than an hour when Chapman was playing along in order to keep his lawyer’s attention. Chapman described her a "very submissive, unattractive, naive ... a dumb country girl."
Read the full article at: henrymakow.com
Latest News from our Front Page
Cyclopean Masonry: A Mystery of the Ancient World
2014 04 16
They don’t make things like they used to, and that is, in some cases, a monumental understatement.
Silly wordplay notwithstanding, there is something to be said for the construction techniques of the old world. Where modern buildings are designed to withstand the elements; wind, temperature extremes, earthquakes and floods, today’s engineers have to strike a balance between economics ...
Megalithic Origins : Ancient connections between Göbekli Tepe and Peru
2014 04 16
At 6,500 years older than Stonehenge and 7,000 years before the pyramids were constructed, a cult megalithic complex sat atop the hills near current day Sanliurfa, in southeast Turkey.
Göbekli Tepe was flourishing an astonishing 12,000 - 14,000 years ago, and today, the preserved remains still exhibits high degrees of sophistication and megalithic engineering skill. Back in the 1990’s when ...
Department of Transportation Uses LRAD Sound Cannons Against Drivers
2014 04 16
The Missouri Department of Transportation revealed two newly acquired LRAD sound cannons this week, which will reportedly be used to target vehicles that speed in work zones.
Coming in at $25,000 a piece, the Long-Range Acoustic Device, a sonic weapon best know for its use against protesters and insurgents in Afghanistan, will alert drivers to road conditions by shooting a loud ...
An ’Unknown Holocaust’ and the Hijacking of History
2014 04 16
An address by Mark Weber, director of the Institute for Historical Review, delivered at an IHR meeting in Orange County, California, on July 25, 2009. (A report on the meeting is posted here.)
We hear a lot about terrible crimes committed by Germans during World War II, but we hear very little about crimes committed against Germans. Germany’s defeat in May ...
Ex-Mayor Bloomberg Starting $50 Million Gun-Control Network
2014 04 16
Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg ramped up his efforts to fight gun violence on Wednesday with a plan to spend $50 million on a grassroots network to organize voters on gun control.
The initiative’s political target is the powerful pro-gun lobby, including the National Rifle Association, that spends millions of dollars each year to back gun-rights supporters.
Bloomberg’s group, called Everytown ...
|More News » |