Piers Corbyn: Massive Japan Earthquake & Tsunami Were Triggered by Solar Action
Meteorologist, astrophysicist, consultant, and owner of the business Weather Action, Piers Corbyn, talks with Alex about the Japanese tsunami.
Piers says “The massive Japan Earthquake and Tsunami were triggered by massive events on the Sun and there are more to come in the next two years”
Video from: YouTube.com
• “The Earthquake was preceded by an X class solar flare and a significant hit of the Earth by a Coronal Mass Ejection – reported by nasa – http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/sunearth/news/News031011-xclass.html
• “We warned after the New Zealand Earthquake on 21 Feb that the solar-lunar scene is set for more Earthquakes for the next two years:
• “Many of these Earthquake events, as well as weather events, will be very extreme.
• “Actual Earthquakes are very difficult to predict but major aftershocks will come after this one.
• “Just to be clear in case the usual fools and charlatans make claims the weather and earthquake events that have come and are coming are absolutely nothing to do with CO2 or so called man-made climate change in any way whatsoever and such talk diverts attention from where it is needed and holds back the advancement of science”.
Article from: infowars.com
NASA Scientist Explains Science Behind ’Supermoon’ Phenomenon
Japan quake shifted Earth 4 inches on its axis
Japan Earthquake And Tsunami Caused By "Solar Flare"
Extreme Supermoon: Will it Trigger Natural Disasters March 19?
Latest News from our Front Page
German Schoolchildren will Cook and Clean for â€śRefugeesâ€ť as Part of Work Experience
Schoolchildren from an undisclosed school in the city of LĂĽbeck, Schleswig-Holstein, will spend a week doing housework for so-called â€śrefugeesâ€ť.
The idea was sold to parents at a parentsâ€™ meeting as a â€śpractical internshipâ€ś, but has sparked outrage online.
A letter to the parents said their children will be going to â€śrefugeeâ€ť accommodations and will be making beds, sorting clothes, and ...
MTV: Saying "No Can Do" Or "Long Time No See" Is Racist
Harmless terms have offensive origins, asserts Franchesca Ramsey
According to MTV News, using the phrases “long time no see,” “peanut gallery” and “no can do” is offensive because the terms have “racist beginnings.”
Host Franchesca Ramsey begins by claiming that the term “peanut gallery” is offensive because it was once the place where black people were “forced” to sit at the theater ...
Migrants Dump Garbage from Their Balconies at German Asylum Center
German authorities expect up to 1.5 million asylum seekers to arrive in Germany this year – up from 750,000 last month.
So they can expect more of this–
Migrants Dump Garbage from their Balconies : Augsburg Asylum Center, Germany
In a recent poll, the number of “frightened” Germans jumped from 38% to 51% in three weeks.
Muslim Statistics reported, via Religion of Peace:
The latest ...
US Paradrops 50 Tons Of Ammo To Syrian Rebels
As we noted over the weekend, the US has now thrown in the towel on the ill-fated (and that’s putting it lightly) strategy of training Syrian fighters and sending them into battle only to be captured and killed by other Syrian fighters who the US also trained.
The Pentagon’s effort to recruit 5,400 properly “vetted” anti-ISIS rebels by the end of ...
Migrant Crisis stand-up routine - Sam Hyde
YouTube description: "Migrant" "Crisis" AKA Muslim Road Trip. Hundreds of thousands of astronauts, doctors, sciencemen, and peaceful clock inventors descend upon the countries with the most collective guilt and free stuff.
This was pretty good man... I wasn't expecting this reaction from the same Boston college audience who so thoroughly disapproved of my 'Mike Brown' routine. I think the invasion of ...
|More News » |